1. Select the Training button from the left-side menu bar.
2. Browse through the training courses available and select one. You will see the video count, number of quizzes, and duration of the training. Browse through the Chapter Menu on the right to see the content.
You can also create a Custom Campaign.
3. Click Setup Training in the upper right corner or beside the 'Help' button.
4. Make the selections for your campaign.
5. Click Start Training. A pop-up message will appear to let you know that once you start the campaign, all users selected will receive an email.
Frequently asked questions about Training
What happens when I add a new user?
Your new user will be assigned any training for whichever department they are a part of and they will be given the same amount of time to complete the training as all other users. The new user will receive an email notification that they have been assigned new training.
Will my users get a reminder if they have not completed training?
Yes, your users will receive an automated reminder email every Wednesday if they have incomplete tasks (training, phishing exercise, or policies) to ensure that they and your training are successful. Reminders can be turned on or off in the Admin Panel Account Settings for the company.