Our recommendations for G Suite are:
1. If you don't have one, create a service email account, like "firstname.lastname@example.org". All of the Wizer emails will come from this email, so we don't recommend using personal ones.
2. Turn on 2fa for this account (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185839).
3. Create the "app password" that will be used specifically for Wizer custom SMTP. Please, see the instructions here:
4. Finally, go to the Wizer White Label settings page and provide your fresh new service email and password. For a host, use smtp.gmail.com and for port - 587.
5. Save and Verify. You should receive a success message.
6. You are done! If you will ever want to switch back to the Wizer email server, you will be able to do that by clicking "Reset Default".