- Log into your mail server Admin portal and click Admin
- Click on Exchange
- Click on connection filter, then click the Pencil icon to edit the default connection filter policy
- Under the IP Allow list, click the+ sign to add an IP address
- On the Add allowed IP address screen, add these IP addresses:
- Click OK, then Save
- Next, go to Admin > Mail > Mail Flow:
- Click the (+) Create New Rule button beneath Mail Flow > Rules
- Give the rule a name, such as "Wizer Spam Filtering"
- Click on More options
- Add the condition Apply this rule if...
- Select The sender, then click on More Options and select address is in any of these ranges or exactly matches
- Specify the following sender IP addresses, then click OK:
- Beneath Do the following, click Modify the message properties then Set a Message Header
- Click on the *Enter text... button to set the message header:
Set the message header "X-MS-Exchange-Organization-BypassClutter" to the value " true"
- Add an additional action beneath Do the following to Modify the message properties. Here, click onSet the spam confidence level (SCL) to... and select Bypass Spam Filtering
- Click Save
- Completed Mail Flow Rule screen should look like this: