If you are using Microsoft Outlook and the emails are marked as 'clicked' or 'phished'
Your phishing emails are marked as opened/clicked because Outlook opens these emails and links for internal checks.
You can turn off this setting by following these steps:
- Go to https://outlook.office.com/
- On the top bar menu select Settings, inside the opened modal please click View all Outlook settings
- Select Email -> Compose and Relay
- Scroll to the Link Preview and remove the checkmark from this setting
* You can temporarily Turn Off this setting and then Turn On it back when the phishing Campaign ends
These settings need to be set up from the administrator account in Outlook and will be effective for all the members of the organization.